CLAT Admit Card! The National Law Universities (NLU) have created a permanent body, “Consortium of NLUs”, which is responsible for administering the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). This national entrance exam will be conducted once a year for entry to 21 famous national law universities scattered throughout the country in addition to some other private universities. In order to appear for the CLAT exam entrance test, applicants can register online, and their applications that satisfy the qualifying requirements will only obtain an admission from the organizing body.
Applicants need to download the CLAT Admit Card, which is the only document that can be used for the national entrance test. The details below on the CLAT exam will support test participants.
Important dates for CLAT 2021
|Release date for CLAT 2021 Admit Card
|April week 3, 2021
|June 13, 2021 (Announced)
|Release of answer key
|May week 3, 2021
|Announcement of result
|May week 4, 2021
|June week 1, 2021
Steps to download the CLAT Admit Card for 2021
1: Go to the official website of CLAT.
2: Go to the right portion of the CLAT 2021 Login Page on the top.
3: Next, press the ‘CLAT Admit Card’ button.
4: Fill in the email and password you registered with and submit it.
5: A drop-down menu will appear with ‘Assessment,’ ‘Course’, and ‘Action’ as options.
6: Click the “Generate” tab. Check out and use the CLAT Hall Ticket.
7: Take a print out and check the particulars carefully.
Steps to Recover Lost Password
The applicant might likely lose his/her password while downloading the CLAT Admit Card. In such cases, the following procedures should be taken to retrieve the password:
- Press on the ‘Forgot Password’ at the bottom of the CLAT Admit Card login window.
- It will be redirected to a new website where candidates will have to type a registered mobile phone.
- Click the ‘Request OTP’ button, and you will get an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter contact number, an OTP (received on a mobile phone) and a new password.
- Click the Reset Password tab.
- Your new password will be created successfully.
Read More: avast vs kaspersky
Details Printed on CLAT 2021 Admit Card
- Name: As shown at the time of registration, the name of the applicant appearing for the examination would be shown in the record.
- Father and Mother’s Name: That is the name of the candidate’s parents as given at the time of the application.
- DOB: The date on which the applicant was born should be the same as the date shown in the passing certificate of Class 10 or any other officially verifiable certificate given on behalf of the candidate.
- Application Number: The digits or application number produced and given to the applicant at the registration.
- Roll No.: It is the duty of the CLAT exam Committee to allocate the roll number to the applicant.
- Name of the programme: The name of the programme of law into which the applicant is seeking entry. The programmes available are 3 year LLB, 5 year integrated LLB and LLM programmes.
- Class applied for: The name of the category of the applicant.
- Image and signature: Photo of the candidates that he/she uploaded in accordance with the rules set forth by the CLAT committee at the time of the application for CLAT.
- Signature of the invigilator: A box is given in the CLAT Admit Card, where the invigilator must sign at the exam hall on the day of the examination.
Check all details of CLAT 2021 exam like dates, application form, and syllabus, admit card, results, preparation tips, question papers, and more at https://www.shiksha.com/law/clat-exam
For more articles visit this website